Discover a few homeowner’s insurance basics through iconic gameshow format.
Learn about homeowner’s insurance by testing your response to specific clues.
Here’s the clue. Iconic gameshow in which contestants select a category from a box grid of options labeled by difficulty level in ascending dollar amounts. Contestants listen to/read the answer, and then respond in question format. What is the correct response?
Let’s try a blog version. The category is Homeowner’s Insurance. Test your knowledge. (See Answer Key below. This blog is for general educational purposes. Actual policy terms, conditions, and limits always apply.)
Homeowner’s Insurance for $200:
- A hail storm damages the siding on your house. You, the insured, must pay this out-of-pocket amount before your insurance company will pay on the claim. What is a __________?
Homeowner’s Insurance for $400:
- The policy term for events such as fire, wind, lightning, hail, theft, and vandalism that are covered by your homeowner’s insurance policy. What are _________________?
Homeowner’s Insurance for $600:
- This special, total dollar limit applies to property loss by theft of jewelry under Coverage C of the standard homeowner’s insurance policy, i.e. HO 3 Form. What is _____?
Homeowner’s Insurance for $800:
- The payment of these by your insurance company under the liability section of your homeowner’s insurance policy is a main protection to the insured, from both practical and legal liability perspectives. What are _________________?
Homeowner’s Insurance for $1,000:
- One of the most misunderstood provisions in the homeowner’s insurance policy, this clause stipulates a 60-day time period and involves owner occupancy and the precise definition of “residence premises”. What is the ___________________?
Your Trusted Choice Independent Insurance Agency is dedicated to providing quality personal lines insurance for all your personal insurance needs, including Homeowner’s Insurance, Auto Insurance, and Umbrella Liability Insurance.
No question for this one. The answer is Richey-Barrett Insurance in Westlake, OH. Call us today. We strive to answer your insurance needs and questions.
- What is a deductible?
- What are covered perils?
- What is $1,500.00?
- What are defense costs?
- What is the vacancy clause?